Accounting Assistant (m/f/d)
Vienna – Full time/asap
Become our accounting all-rounder!
E2 is a privately-owned, international agency focusing on sports and sports betting offering an international marketing portfolio, a strong technological stack and innovative social gaming products that enable a focused approach on sports- loving target groups.
Our business areas also include media management, marketing consulting and the technical realization of data-driven products that integrate into our state-of-the-art tech ecosystem enabling user-centered and context-sensitive advertising.
Our mission is to be a one-stop shop for the sports betting industry.
Your Role in our Team
- Cooperation in the current accounting
(debtors, creditors, banks)
- Preparation of customer invoices
- Support in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Reconciliation of open items
- Preparation of Excel and project-related evaluations
- Support with administrative tasks
Your Skills & Experience
- Completed commercial education
- Strong numerical skills and understanding of business processes
- Good Excel skills
- BMD knowledge is an advantage
- Structured and independent way of working
- Team orientation, accuracy, social competence
- Good command of written and spoken English
You’ll like this
We offer a young and dynamic work-environment with an international team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world.
You will develop your individual value as part of a team, which welcomes the integration of new ideas and approaches.
We are happy to offer you several tailor-made trainings to push your career. We foster an open-minded, diverse and tolerant work culture.
We provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and free soft drinks and coffee – not to mention: our legendary team-events!
Just for the record: your yearly salary starts at € 28.000 for full time, depending on your qualification and experience.
We’ll discuss your actual salary in person.
Does this sound interesting to you? We look forward to receiving your application (CV & cover letter).