Content Manager – Gambling (m/w/d)
Vienna – Full time/as soon as possible
insert text here
E2 is a privately-owned, international agency focusing on sports and sports betting offering an international marketing portfolio, a strong technological stack and innovative social gaming products that enable a focused approach on sports-loving target groups.
Our business areas also include media management, marketing consulting and the technical realization of data-driven products that integrate into our state-of-the-art tech ecosystem enabling user-centered and context-sensitive advertising.
Our mission is to be a one-stop shop for the sports betting industry.
Your role in our team
- Content creation for (affiliate-) websites: articles about gambling, slots, payment methods, …
- Content design and optimization of websites
- Coordination with the SEO department
- Creation of reports
- Support of social media channels
- Implementation of further development measures
- Act as interface between IT and product management
Your skills and experience
- Several years of professional experience as a content manager in the gambling sector
- First experience in the field of SEO
- Basic technical understanding: databases, WordPress, HTML, …
- Creative and innovative personality with hands-on mentality
- Excellent knowledge of German, both written and spoken (outstanding grammar and spelling skills)
- Very good command of English
You’ll like this
We offer a young and dynamic work-environment with an international team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world.
You will develop your individual value as part of a team, which welcomes the integration of new ideas and approaches.
We are happy to offer you several tailor-made trainings to push your career. We foster an open-minded, diverse and tolerant work culture.
We provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and free soft drinks and coffee – not to mention: our legendary team-events!
Just for the record: your salary starts at € 25.000,- for full time, depending in your qualification and experience. We’ll discuss your actual salary in person.
Does this sound interesting to you? We look to receiving your application (CV & cover letter)