Content Manager NL (m/f/d)
Vienna – Full time/asap
Word de nieuwe speler in ons sportfanaten team!
E2 is a privately-owned, international agency focusing on sports and sports betting offering an international marketing portfolio, a strong technological stack and innovative social gaming products that enable a focused approach on sports-loving target groups.
Our business areas also include media management, marketing consulting and the technical realization of data-driven products that integrate into our state-of-the-art tech ecosystem enabling user-centered and context-sensitive advertising.
Our mission is to be a one-stop shop for the sports betting industry.
Your Role in our Team
- Help us expanding and maintaining sport and gambling related websites for the Dutch and Belgian market
- Writing news articles in Dutch about the Netherlands and Belgian football leagues, international leagues, the World Cup and sports in general
- Conducting research about bookmakers active in Netherlands and Belgium
- Independent work and further development of SEO projects
Your Skills & Experience
- Native Dutch and good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Passion for writing combined with an affinity for sports and football
- Understanding of user motivation in digital sports betting
- Basic knowledge of SEO and diverse web technologies (WordPress, HTML)
You’ll like this
We offer a young and dynamic work-environment with an international team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world.
You will develop your individual value as part of a team, which welcomes the integration of new ideas and approaches.
We are happy to offer you several tailor-made trainings to push your career. We foster an open-minded, diverse and tolerant work culture.
We provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and free soft drinks and coffee – not to mention: our legendary team-events!
Just for the record: a minimum salary of € 25.000 gross (full time) is provided for this position. If you have more experience, we will gladly pay you more. We will then clarify your actual salary in person.
Does this sound interesting to you? We look forward to receiving your application (CV & cover letter).