Content & SEO Manager BRAZIL (m/f/d)
Malta – Full time/asap
Reunindo os fanáticos por apostas esportivas!
E2 is a privately-owned, international agency focusing on sports and sports betting offering an international marketing portfolio, a strong technological stack and innovative social gaming products that enable a focused approach on sports-loving target groups.
Our business areas also include media management, marketing consulting and the technical realization of data-driven products that integrate into our state-of-the-art tech ecosystem enabling user-centered and context-sensitive advertising.
Our mission is to be a one-stop shop for the sports betting industry.
Your Role in Our Team
- Maintaining and creating new sports betting related affiliate websites for the Brazilian market
- Content writing with the focus on football and sports competitions and active bookmakers in Brazil
- SEO activities variating from research and analysis to link-building and social media
- Conducting research about active bookmakers in Brazil
Your Skills & Experience
- Native Brazilian Portuguese and good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Knowledge about SEO, Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Experience with WordPress
- Interest in football and sports (betting)
- Experience in the iGaming industry is an advantage
You’ll like this
We offer a young and dynamic work-environment with an international team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world.
You will develop your individual value as part of a team, which welcomes the integration of new ideas and approaches.
We are happy to offer you several tailor-made trainings to push your career. We foster an open-minded, diverse and tolerant work culture.
We provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and free soft drinks and coffee
– not to mention: our legendary team-events!
For this position, we offer a minimum monthly gross salary of € 25.000, which is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
Please send your application with CV & cover letter.