Content & SEO Manager Greece (m/f/d)
Vienna – Full time/asap
Πάμε στοίχημα ότι μπορείς να γίνεις σημαντικό μέλος της εταιρείας μας?
E2 is a privately-owned, international agency focusing on sports and sports betting offering an international marketing portfolio, a strong technological stack and innovative social gaming products that enable a focused approach on sports-loving target groups.
Our business areas also include media management, marketing consulting and the technical realization of data-driven products that integrate into our state-of-the-art tech ecosystem enabling user-centered and context-sensitive advertising.
Our mission is to be a one-stop shop for the sports betting industry.
Your role in our team
- Help us expand and maintain sports and gambling related website for the Greek market
- Write articles in Greek about the national football leagues, international leagues, the World Cup and sports in general
- In-depth research about Greek bookmakers and the sports betting market
Your skills & experience
- Native Greek and good command of the English language (spoken and written), German is an asset
- Passion for writing combined with an affinity for sports and football
- Understanding of user motivation in digital sports betting
- Basic knowledge of SEO and diverse web technologies (WordPress, HTML)
You’ll like this
We offer a young and dynamic work-environment with an international team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world.
You will develop your individual value as part of a team, which welcomes the integration of new ideas and approaches. We are happy to offer you several tailor-made trainings to push your career. We foster an open-minded, diverse and tolerant work culture.
We provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and free soft drinks and coffee – not to mention: our legendary team-events!
For this position, we offer a minimum monthly gross salary of € 25.000,– which is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
Please send your application with CV & cover letter.