Become a Valuable Part of our Finance Team!
E2 is a privately-owned, international agency focusing on sports and sports betting offering an international marketing portfolio, a strong technological stack and innovative social gaming products that enable a focused approach on sports-loving target groups.
Our business areas also include media management, marketing consulting and the technical realization of data-driven products that integrate into our state-of-the-art tech ecosystem enabling user-centered and context-sensitive advertising.
Our mission is to be a one-stop shop for the sports betting industry.
Your Role in our Team
- Cost center accounting and customer billing
- Budget planning
- Monthly reporting and preparation of analyses incl. ad-hoc analyses
- Support the accounting department
- Active participation in the operative day-to-day business
- Expansion and optimization of controlling
Your Skills & Experience
- Completed studies (bachelor level or above) with focus on finance & controlling
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of finance & controlling
- Very good Excel skills
- BMD knowledge is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to work independently
You’ll like this
We offer a young and dynamic work-environment with an international team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world.
You will develop your individual value as part of a team, which welcomes the integration of new ideas and approaches.
We are happy to offer you several tailor-made trainings to push your career. We foster an open-minded, diverse and tolerant work culture.
We provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and free soft drinks and coffee
– not to mention: our legendary team-events!