Football Editor (m/f/d)
Vienna – 20hrs/ July 2021
Build a bridge between athletes and sports fans!
E2 is a privately-owned, international agency focusing on sports and sports betting offering an international marketing portfolio, a strong technological stack and innovative social gaming products that enable a focused approach on sports-loving target groups.
Our business areas also include media management, marketing consulting and the technical realization of data-driven products that integrate into our state-of-the-art tech ecosystem enabling user-centered and context-sensitive advertising.
Our mission is to be a one-stop shop for the sports betting industry.
Your Role in our Team
- Writing articles about national and international soccer
- Conducting interviews with players and coaches
- Editorial preparation of agency reports
- Maintaining an extensive statistics database
- Weekend and evening work
Your Skills & Experience
- Profound knowledge of Austrian football including a strong affinity for that particular sport
- First journalistic experiences in the form of relevant training or through internships
- Sense for journalism and a quick grasp of things
- Flexibility and commitment
- Fluent in written and spoken German
- Foreign languages for research and interviewing purposes are of advantage
You’ll like this
We are a dynamic team in an office in the heart of Vienna. Within our team, consisting of more than 17 nationalities, you will have the opportunity to bring in new ideas and to continuously develop yourself – as flexibly as possible.
With us, you will receive a salary commensurate with your skills and experience, as well as the prospect of various further training measures that will advance you professionally and personally.
Our legendary team events are not to be missed! Not only for the day after there’s free coffee, tea and soft drinks as much as you want!
Just for the record: your yearly gross salary starts at €25.200 for full time, depending on your qualification and experience.
We’ll discuss your actual salary in person.
Does this sound interesting to you? We look forward to receiving your application (CV & cover letter).