HR Manager (m/f/d)
Vienna – 30 Hours per Week/ asap
HR Allrounder wanted!
E2 is a privately-owned, international agency focusing on sports and sports betting offering an international marketing portfolio, a strong technological stack and innovative social gaming products that enable a focused approach on sports-loving target groups.
Our business areas also include media management, marketing consulting and the technical realization of data-driven products that integrate into our state-of-the-art tech ecosystem enabling user-centered and context-sensitive advertising.
Our mission is to be a one-stop shop for the sports betting industry.
Your Role in Our Team
- Internal HR management incl. staff development
- Recruiting for our offices in Vienna and Malta (interviewing, selection, contract preparation and pre-, on- and offboarding)
- Active sourcing
- Sparring partner for C-level and teamleaders on the subject of recruiting and staff development
- Contact person for labor law issues
- Cooperation with external headhunters
Your Skills & Experience
- Completed academic education preferably with a focus on human resource management
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Advanced knowledge of the Austrian labor law
- Hands-on mentality, responsibility, service orientation and a sense of discretion are required
- Affinity for IT, digital marketing and media is an advantage
- Fluent German and excellent English skills, both written and spoken
You’ll like this
We offer a young and dynamic work-environment with an international team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world.
You will develop your individual value as part of a team, which welcomes the integration of new ideas and approaches.
We are happy to offer you several tailor-made trainings to push your career. We foster an open-minded, diverse and tolerant work culture.
We provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and free soft drinks and coffee – not to mention: our legendary team-events!
Just for the record: your yearly salary starts at € 37.000 for full time, depending on your qualification and experience.
We’ll discuss your actual salary in person.
Does this sound interesting to you? We look forward to receiving your application (CV & cover letter).