Intern Business Intelligence (m/f/d)
Vienna – Full time/asap
E2 – your place to grow
E2 is a privately-owned, international agency focusing on sports and sports betting offering an international marketing portfolio, a strong technological stack and innovative social gaming products that enable a focused approach on sports-loving target groups.
Our business areas also incorporate media management, marketing consulting and the technical realization of data-driven products that integrate into our state-of-the-art tech ecosystem enabling user-centered and context-sensitive advertising.
Our mission is to be a one-stop shop for the sports betting industry.
Your Role in our Team
- Creation and optimization of dashboards using Tableau
- Implementation of ETL processes (extract, transform and load) in preparation for statistical analyses
- Conception and data preparation of machine learning models
- Programming of data prep processes in Python
Your Skills & Experience
- Studies or training in one of the fields: Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or comparable studies/training
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Additional programming skills of advantage
- Very good MS-Office skills
- Passion for data and numbers
- Team player with independent way of working
- Very good English skills (written and spoken)
You’ll like this
You’re about to graduate from your studies and are preparing yourself for the vocational world?
If so, we’re a match!
´Cos we offer our enthusiastic and motivated interns a long term occupation after the successful completion of their internship.
We are an international, young and dynamic team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world.
With us you‘ll have the chance to develop your individual value.
We welcome the integration of new ideas and approaches and provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and free coffee and soft drinks – not to mention: our legendary team-events!
Duration of the internship: 6 months (plus option of a take over bid) Salary € 1.590,70 gross/month.
Does this sound interesting to you? We look for receiving your application (CV & cover letter).