Internship Website Management (m/f/d)
Vienna – Full-time/Part-time/ asap
*insert content here*
E2 is a privately-owned, international agency focusing on sports and sports betting offering an international marketing portfolio, a strong technological stack and innovative social gaming products that enable a focused approach on sports- loving target groups.
Our business areas also include media management, marketing consulting and the technical realization of data-driven products that integrate into our state-of-the-art tech ecosystem enabling user-centered and context-sensitive advertising.
Our mission is to be a one-stop shop for the sports betting industry.
Your Role in our Team
- Help us maintain and expand sports and gambling related websites for the African market
- Write/ control/ manage articles in English about the national and international football leagues, the World Cup and sports in general
- Research about international bookmakers and their sports betting market
Your Skills & Experience
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken)
- Passion for writing combined with an affinity for sports – especially football
- Basic knowledge of SEO techniques and diverse web technologies (WordPress, HTML)
- Being African native is a huge advantage
You’ll like this
You’re about to graduate from your studies and are preparing yourself for the vocational world?
If so, we’re a match!
́Cos we offer our enthusiastic and motivated interns a long term occupation after the successful completion of their internship.
We are an international, young and dynamic team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world.
With us you‘ll have the chance to develop your individual value.
We welcome the integration of new ideas and approaches and provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and free coffee and soft drinks – not to mention: our legendary team-events!
Duration of the internship: 6 months (plus option of a take-over bid)
Internship-wage: € 1.590,70 gross/ month
Does this sound interesting to you? We look forward to receiving your application (CV & cover letter).