Internship HR Management (m/f/d)
Vienna – Full-time or Part-time/ asap
Welcome to the World of HR Management!
E2 is a privately-owned, international agency focusing on sports and sports betting offering an international marketing portfolio, a strong technological stack and innovative social gaming products that enable a focused approach on sports-loving target groups.
Our business areas also include media management, marketing consulting and the technical realization of data-driven products that integrate into our state-of-the-art tech ecosystem enabling user-centered and context-sensitive advertising.
Our mission is to be a one-stop shop for the sports betting industry.
Your Role in our Team
- Recruiting support for our offices in Vienna and Malta: creating job ads, communicating with applicants, coordinating appointments for personal and/or virtual interviews, rejection management, etc.
- Active sourcing and cooperation with external recruiters
- Support in internal HR management: preparation of various reports and documents for employee interviews, search for suitable further training measures and employee benefits, etc.
- General administrative tasks
Your Skills & Experience
- Successfully completed business education (HAK, HBLA, etc.) or ongoing HR-relevant studies
- First practical experience in recruiting is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and a good feeling for people
- Quick perception, accuracy, collegiality and discretion
- Affinity for IT, digital marketing and media is an advantage
- Perfect German and very good written and spoken English, any other foreign language is an advantage
You’ll like this
You’re about to graduate from your studies and are preparing yourself for the vocational world?
If so, we’re a match!
́Cos we offer our enthusiastic and motivated interns a long term occupation after the successful completion of their internship.
We are an international, young and dynamic team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world.
With us you‘ll have the chance to develop your individual value.
We welcome the integration of new ideas and approaches and provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and free coffee and soft drinks – not to mention: our legendary team-events!
Duration of the internship: 6 months (plus option of a take-over bid)
Internship-wage: € 1.590,70 gross/month for full time
Does this sound interesting to you? We look forward to receiving your application (CV & cover letter)