Junior Content & SEO Manager – English Native (m/f/d)
Vienna – Full time/asap
*insert content here*
E2 is a privately-owned, international agency focusing on sports and sports betting offering an international marketing portfolio, a strong technological stack and innovative social gaming products that enable a focused approach on sports-loving target groups.
Our business areas also include media management, marketing consulting and the technical realization of data-driven products that integrate into our state-of-the-art tech ecosystem enabling user-centered and context-sensitive advertising.
Our mission is to be a one-stop shop for the sports betting industry.
Your Role in our Team
- Maintain and expand sports and gambling related websites
- Write articles in English about the national and international football leagues, the World Cup and sports in general
- In-depth research about international bookmakers and their sports betting market
Your Skills & Experience
- Native English is a prerequisite
- Experienced in content creation and hands-on knowledge of user motivation preferably in the digital sports betting field
- Passion for writing combined with an affinity for sports – especially football
- Basic knowledge of SEO techniques and diverse web technologies (WordPress, HTML)
You’ll like this
We offer a young and dynamic work-environment with an international team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world.
You will develop your individual value as part of a team, which welcomes the integration of new ideas and approaches.
We are happy to offer you several tailor-made trainings to push your career. We foster an open-minded, diverse and tolerant work culture.
We provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and free soft drinks and coffee
– not to mention: our legendary team-events!
Just for the record: your yearly gross salary starts at € 25.200,- for full time, depending on you qualification and experience.
We’ll discuss you actual salary in person.
Does this sound interesting to you? We look forward to receiving you application (CV & cover letter).