Junior Media & Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Vienna – Full time/asap
Support our Media Operations!
E2 is a privately-owned, international agency focusing on sports and sports betting offering an international marketing portfolio, a strong technological stack and innovative social gaming products that enable a focused approach on sports-loving target groups.
Our business areas also include media management, marketing consulting and the technical realization of data-driven products that integrate into our state-of-the-art tech ecosystem enabling user-centered and context-sensitive advertising.
Our mission is to be a one-stop shop for the sports betting industry.
Your Role in our Team
- Support in media planning as well as buying for the Austrian and German sports betting market
- Internal interface (AdOperations, Product Management)
- Contact person for existing customers
- Communication with leading national and international media
- Research/ Reporting/ Presentations
Your Skills & Experience
- Professional experience in the media and advertising industry is an advantage
- Strong affinity for soccer and sports betting
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic technical understanding (AdServing, Tracking, SEO)
- Team player with an independent approach
- Very good German and English skills spoken and written
You’ll like this
We offer a young and dynamic work-environment with an international team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world.
You will develop your individual value as part of a team, which welcomes the integration of new ideas and approaches.
We are happy to offer you several tailor-made trainings to push your career. We foster an open-minded, diverse and tolerant work culture.
We provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and free soft drinks and coffee
– not to mention: our legendary team-events!
Just for the record: your yearly salary starts at € 26.600 for full time, depending on your qualification and experience.
We’ll discuss you actual salary in person.
Does this sound interesting to you? We look forward to receiving your application (CV & cover letter).