Media & Production Assistant (m/f/d)
Vienna – Full time/asap
Be the one who stays on track!
E2 is a privately-owned, international agency focusing on sports and sports betting offering an international marketing portfolio, a strong technological stack and innovative social gaming products that enable a focused approach on sports-loving target groups.
Our business areas also include media management, marketing consulting and the technical realization of data-driven products that integrate into our state-of-the-art tech ecosystem enabling user-centered and context-sensitive advertising.
Our mission is to be a one-stop shop for the sports betting industry.
Your Role in our Team
- Production and campaign support for TV, print and online campaigns (shootings, video shoots, etc.)
- Project management and quality control of advertising production (presentations, approvals, etc.)
- Interface to graphic and product management
- Communication with the client and leading national and international media
- Travel activity
Your Skills & Experience
- Professional experience in the advertising industry or training in the field of media is an advantage
- Strong affinity for sports (soccer know-how) and sports betting
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Basic technical understanding (video and graphic)
- Creativity and commitment
- Team player with an independent approach
- Very good knowledge of German and English written and spoken
You’ll like this
We offer a young and dynamic work-environment with an international team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world.
You will develop your individual value as part of a team, which welcomes the integration of new ideas and approaches.
We are happy to offer you several tailor-made trainings to push your career. We foster an open-minded, diverse and tolerant work culture.
We provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and free soft drinks and coffee
– not to mention: our legendary team-events!
Just for the record: your yearly salary starts at €25.200 for full time, depending on your qualification and experience.
We’ll discuss your actual salary in person.