Office Manager Front Desk (m/f/d)
Vienna – Full time/asap
Be the one who stays on track
E2 is a privately-owned, international agency focusing on sports and sports betting offering an international marketing portfolio, a strong technological stack and innovative social gaming products that enable a focused approach on sports-loving target groups.
Our business areas also include media management, marketing consulting and the technical realization of data-driven products that integrate into our state-of-the-art tech ecosystem enabling user-centered and context-sensitive advertising.
Our mission is to be a one-stop shop for the sports betting industry.
Your role in our team
- Efficient office management
- First contact person for customers and employees, both personally and by telephone
- Customer Service
- Organization of meetings and business trips
- Order handling
- Postal and errand work
Your skills & experience
- 3 years of professional experience in comparable positions desirable
- Completed business management training is an advantage (HAK, HAS or comparable)
- Computer user skills
- Independent working method, accuracy and reliability
- Hands-on mentality
- Very good communication and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of German and good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
You’ll like this
We offer a young and dynamic work-environment with an international team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world.
You will develop your individual value as part of a team, which welcomes the integration of new ideas and approaches.
We are happy to offer you several tailor-made trainings to push your career. We foster an open-minded, diverse and tolerant work culture.
We provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and free soft drinks and coffee – not to mention: our legendary team-events!
Just for the record: your yearly salary starts at € 22.500 for full time, depending on your qualification and experience. We’ll discuss your actual salary in person. Does this sound interesting to you? We look forward to receiving your application (CV & cover letter)Apply now!