Product Manager (m/f/d)
Vienna – Full-time/ asap
Develop the products of tomorrow!
E2 is a privately-owned, international agency focusing on sports and sports betting offering an international marketing portfolio, a strong technological stack and innovative social gaming products that enable a focused approach on sports-loving target groups.
Our business areas also include media management, marketing consulting and the technical realization of data-driven products that integrate into our state-of-the-art tech ecosystem enabling user-centered and context-sensitive advertising.
Our mission is to be a one-stop shop for the sports betting industry.
Your Role in our Team
- Planning, conception, implementation and optimization of our digital products (websites, apps, advertising media, etc.)
- Writing user stories in the context of agile software development with SCRUM
- Quality assurance throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Interface function/project management between IT, design, sales, editorial and SEO/SEM departments
- Market, competition and trend monitoring
Your Skills & Experience
- Usability expertise
- Strong interest in new, digital media (interdisciplinary activities in digital marketing)
- High affinity to sports (betting), especially in football desirable
- Ideally professional experience in a comparable position
- You are a highly communicative personality who thinks analytically
- Very good command of the English language
(written and spoken)
You’ll like this
We offer a young and dynamic work-environment with an international team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world.
You will develop your individual value as part of a team, which welcomes the integration of new ideas and approaches.
We are happy to offer you several tailor-made trainings to push your career. We foster an open-minded, diverse and tolerant work culture.
We provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and free soft drinks and coffee – not to mention: our legendary team-events!
Just for the record: your yearly gross salary starts at € 40.000 for full time, depending on your qualifications and experience.
We’ll discuss your actual salary in person.
Does this sound interesting to you? We look forward to receiving your application (CV & cover letter).