Inventory Manager/Sales Assistant (m/f/d)
Vienna – Full time/asap
Be the one on top of everything
E2 is a privately-owned, international agency focusing on sports and sports betting offering an international marketing portfolio, a strong technological stack and innovative social gaming products that enable a focused approach on sports-loving target groups.
Our business areas also include media management, marketing consulting and the technical realization of data-driven products that integrate into our state-of-the-art tech ecosystem enabling user-centered and context-sensitive advertising.
Our mission is to be a one-stop shop for the sports betting industry.
Your role in our team
- You support our international sales team in the optimization of the inventory
- You coordinate and draw responsibility for internal traffic
- You are always up-to-date and inform your colleagues e.g. about open slots
- You communicate firsthand with our international partners
Your skills & experience
- A-level or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- High affinity to numbers
- Thorough, independent and structured
way of working
- Interest in sports and sports betting preferred
- Good German and English skills
You’ll like this
We offer a young and dynamic work-environment with an international team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world.
You will develop your individual value as part of a team, which welcomes the integration of new ideas and approaches.
We are happy to offer you several tailor-made trainings to push your career. We foster an open-minded, diverse and tolerant work culture.
We provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and a laptop – not to mention: our legendary team-events!
Just for the record: your yearly salary starts at € 25.000 for full time, depending on your qualification and experience.
We’ll discuss your actual salary in person.
Does this sound interesting to you? We look forward to receiving your application (CV & cover letter).