Team Assistant (m/f/d)
Malta – Part time (16-20 hrs/week)/asap
Be the one who stays on track
E2 is a privately-owned, international agency focusing on sports and sports betting offering an international marketing portfolio, a strong technological stack and innovative social gaming products that enable a focused approach on sports-loving target groups.
Our business areas also include media management, marketing consulting and the technical realization of data-driven products that integrate into our state-of-the-art tech ecosystem enabling user-centered and context-sensitive advertising.
Our mission is to be a one-stop shop for the sports betting industry.
Your role in our team
- Be the first in line who welcomes visitors, clients and incoming phone calls
- Take care of day to day operational office activities
- Record holidays and organize flights/hotel bookings for the team
- Keep track and report all office-, travel- and leisure expenses
- Handle employee registrations and contract processing
- Organize team events with the freedom of giving your own touch to it
Your skills & experience
- Experience in a similar position in an international environment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures and back-office systems
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Warm-hearted person with strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, spoken and written – every additional language is an asset
You’ll like this
We offer a young and dynamic work-environment with an international team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world.
You will develop your individual value as part of a team, which welcomes the integration of new ideas and approaches.
We are happy to offer you several tailor-made trainings to push your career. We foster an open-minded, diverse and tolerant work culture.
We provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and free soft drinks and coffee
– not to mention: our legendary team-events!
Does this sound interesting to you? We look forward to receiving your application (CV & cover letter).Apply now!