Internship Digital Campaign Management (m/f/d)
Vienna – Full time/asap
E2 – Your Place to Grow!
E2 is a privately-owned, international agency focusing on sports and sports betting offering an international marketing portfolio, a strong technological stack and innovative social gaming products that enable a focused approach on sports-loving target groups.
Our business areas also incorporate media management, marketing consulting and the technical realization of data-driven products that integrate into our state-of-the-art tech ecosystem enabling user-centered and context-sensitive advertising.
Our mission is to be a one-stop shop for the sports betting industry.
Your Role in our Team
- As a Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for booking and delivering digital advertising campaigns
- You will gain valuable insights into our unique Oddsserve ad technology
- In addition to the setup of classic and programmatic campaigns, you will also be responsible for the implementation of content-sensitive integrations
- You will monitor the reach and performance of various campaigns by means of regular reporting
- In coordination with our teams, you will optimize campaigns according to success parameters
Your Skills & Experience
- You have a keen interest in sports and a passion for technology and digital trends
- You are interested in learning and applying diverse ad technologies
- Previous experience and/or relevant educational background in the field of digital marketing is an advantage
- You are a highly motivated team player who works independently and accurately
You’ll like this
You’re about to graduate from your studies and are preparing yourself for the vocational world?
If so, we’re a match!
Because we offer our enthusiastic and motivated interns a long term occupation after the successful completion of their internship.
We are an international, young and dynamic team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world.
With us you‘ll have the chance to develop your individual value.
We welcome the integration of new ideas and approaches and provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and free coffee and soft drinks – not to mention: our legendary team-events!
Duration of the internship: 6 months (plus option of a take-over bid). Salary € 1.635,30 gross/month for full-time.
Does this sound interesting to you? We look forward to receiving your application (CV & cover letter).