Senior PHP Engineer (m/f/d)
Vienna – Full time/asap
Thrive our sports-widgets using modern backend-
E2 is a privately-owned, international agency focused on sports and sports betting offering an international marketing
portfolio, a strong technological stack and innovative social gaming products that enable a focused approach of sportsloving target groups.
Our business areas also include media management, marketing consulting and the technical realization of data-driven
products that integrate into our state-of-the-art tech ecosystem enabling user-centered and context-sensitive advertising.
Our mission is to be a one-stop shop for the sports betting industry.
Your role in our team
- Develop, enhance and maintain our in-house
- Provide technical insight and support during the
concept phase & technical documentation
- Integrate projects into our CI pipeline
- Work mostly on backend related services including a
REST API and an ETL application
- Develop WordPress plugins and integrate our sports-data
- Generate dynamic widgets using EcmaScript 6 based on a
WebPack based pipeline
- Write clean code and care about PHP Notices & Warnings
Your skills & experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience in developing PHP
- Strong knowledge in PHP 7 and object-oriented
- Commitment to test-driven development, high-quality
code and continuous learning
- Profound MySQL skills are expected, DevOps
experience is advantageous
- Solid knowledge of the English language (English is our
main communication language)
- Experience with the following tools used in our technical
environment is of advantage: Docker, Selenium, Varnish,
Jenkins, Node, you can choose the OS & IDE that suits you
You’ll like this
We offer a young and dynamic work-environment with an international team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world. You will develop your individual value as part of a team, which welcomes the integration of new ideas and approaches.
You will develop your individual value as part of a team, which welcomes the integration of new ideas and approaches.
We are happy to offer you several tailor-made trainings to push your career. We foster an open-minded, diverse and tolerant work culture.
We provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and a laptop – not to mention: our legendary team-events!
Just for the record: your yearly gross salary starts at € 45.000 for full time. Reality often looks better, though.
We’ll discuss your actual salary in person.
Does this sound interesting to you? We look forward to receiving your application (CV & cover letter).